Stripped and clear-coated frame (unknown make, maybe a lejuene)
- Powder coated cranks(white)
- Original wheels
- White Maxxis tires
- Flatbar and mosh grips
- Single front brake.
old raleigh ladies frame, powdercoated frame, fork, wheels and bits….
Modern Giant aluminium track bike frame
- Resprayed in white
- Carbon fork in black
- White track hubs/ black dt swiss spokes/ black deep dish rims rolling on Maxxis foldable Refuse tyres
Lightweight mean machine = very happy customer
Pearl white with chrome lugs: awsome frame but very big (63cm)
- Strip down and clean
- Single speed conversion
- Black wheels/stem and cranks
- Flat bar, BMX levers and some pimp ass maxxis tyres to add a bit of craziness
Custom partnership build between Woodstock Cycleworks and Andy the friendly giant: bike named the one drillion
- Awesome fresh grey powdercoated frame, great selection of parts, simplex and shimano 600, drilled to save weight and for awsome looks
- Cinelli alter stem
- Flipped tandem bars
- Imported gold kenda tyres from Korea
- Araya rims, SS spokes laced radial upfront
- New reynolds 531 stickers, san marco saddle, crosstop brake levers.
Rides amazingly well, large frame but due to the bar set-up it rides very comfortably for a +6ft person.
looking at a retail price of R6500.